Hello! Here are some frequently asked questions about the shop, products and packaging :)
Please note that there is no tracking available on letter mail in order to keep costs as low as they can be for you. If you would like tracking, please select tracking option at checkout.
Orders may take longer if there are holidays and due to COVID delays that are out of my control. Thank you for your patience.
How long will my order take to arrive?
Orders are packed every Sunday & Wednesday and are marked shipped Monday & Thursday.
Canada Shipping Options:
- Letter Mail Untracked (Regular Envelope) 2-14 business days
- Letter Mail Untracked (Flat Mailer) 2 - 14 business days
- Tracked Parcel 2-10 business days
Contiguous US Shipping Options:
- Letter Mail Untracked (Regular Envelope) 5 - 30 business days
- Letter Mail Untracked (Flat Mailer) 5 - 30 business days
- Tracked Parcel 2 - 20 business days
At the moment, I offer tracked shipping to Australia and the European Union. You are responsible for any customs, duties, fees, or taxes that may be charged in your country.
- Tracked Parcel 5 - 30 business days
I do not offer cancellations at this time. Once you place an order, I begin prepping within 1 day and may even ship your order within 12 hours of receiving. In order to keep these quick shipping times, I cannot offer cancellations.
RETURNS, REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
All sales are final. Please keep in mind that most of my inventory is hand made to order.
If your order was over $10.00 CAD and damaged during shipping (weather, severe bending, etc.) please get in touch with me via the contact page or DM me on Instagram. I would be more than happy to work with you to find a solution.
If your order still has not arrived and it has been over the estimated shipping time, please get in touch with me via the contact page or DM me on Instagram so that we can resolve this.
Can the packaging be recycled?
Everything used to package your order can be recycled, composted, or repurposed.
Some recycled materials are used in packaging in order to reduce paper waste. All materials that are used in the process of creating your order are always recycled whenever possible.
What will my order look like?
For all orders containing prints, oops bags, or more than 6 sticker sheets, I strongly recommend selecting regular letter mail - flat mailer at checkout in order to ensure its safety during its journey to you!
- Glassine paper bags are secured with washi tape and a paper sticker and used for stickers sheets, bookmarks, and individual stickers.
- Compostable Eco PLA bags are secured with a paper sticker and are used for 4x6 prints and smaller. PLA bags are clear and made of plant material that will fully decompose in 6 weeks - make sure to compost responsibly!
Every order includes a free print that doubles as a backing card to protect your products and some fun freebie stickers! These designs change every 2-6 months.
What is B grade / OOPs bags?
B grades are products that have noticeable imperfections that are sold at a discounted price, but doesn't affect the usability of the items. The oops bags that I have on my shop are B grade quality items.
Faults may include:
- slightly off cut lines
- print quality not 100% perfect
Are your stickers waterproof?
All outsourced vinyl single stickers are waterproof. I offer standard matte for sticker sheets and weatherproof matte for handmade die cut stickers.
What is the difference?
- Standard matte is intended for use in journals, planners, calendars, crafting, and greeting cards.
- Weatherproof can handle more wear and tear than standard matte, like on a laptop, but cannot be put through a dishwasher or come into contact with water.
Can I read reviews before I buy?
Yes you can! Please visit my Etsy shop here
and browse through reviews from past customers. At this time I do not have reviews available on this site, thank you for your understanding.
Should I purchase from your Etsy or this website?
I love the support on this website, but that is completely up to your preference! If you would like to leave a review, you may prefer to complete your order though Etsy, but I offer cheaper prices and exclusive items that you can only find here. Rest assured that my shops are treated equally in terms of customer service, processing times, and product quality.
For any and all customer support needs, please contact me via the contact page or Instagram.